The Talon 2 Knight Shield is a great bike for off-road riding thanks to its classic ALUXX aluminium frame design and 27.5-inch wheels. The frame geometry is designed specifically for 27.5-inch wheels and a 100 mm fork with a 100 mm fork travel. The Talon 2 is a solid choice for determined riders who want to improve their riding pleasure on more inaccessible terrain.
Made by Giant, the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer.
NB! Velomarket also offers the possibility of installments starting from 9 € / month.
- Frame material: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Wheel: Giant GX03V 27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Frame size:
M (43 cm): fits riders from 167 to 180 cm tall.
L (49 cm): suitable for riders between 157 and 188 cm tall.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM30, QR, steel steerer, 100mm travel
- Cranks: ProWheel forged, 22/36 M: 170mm, L:175mm
- Front gearbox: Shimano Altus M2020
- Rear gearbox: Shimano Altus M2000
- Brakes: Tektro HDC M275, hydraulic, Tektro 180 mm front rotor, 160 mm rear rotor.
- Saddle post: Giant Sport, 30.9, 375 mm
- Tyres: Kenda Booster 27.5 x 2.2″, wire bead
Detailed product information on the Giant website
The bicycle has attachment points for drill boards, water bottle holders and other equipment. All the accessories you need can be added to your order either online or on the spot.
Warranty: 2 years!
NB! The exact color of the bicycle parts (eg saddle, tires, handles) may vary depending on the batch!
Founded in 1972, Giant is the world’s leading manufacturer of quality bicycles and bicycle accessories. Giant introduced lighter and stronger aluminium bicycle frames, and introduced carbon fibre frames to wider use. The development of equipment is a constant collaboration with top cycling athletes.