If Mad Max were to ride a bike, it would be a Honzo ESD bike. It’s half Honzo, half Elder, a wasteland warrior. With the geometry that inspired the Process X model, this bike is made for those who want a tough ride on a tough road. The wheel has a steel frame, Marzocchi Bomber Z1 amort with 150 mm amort travel. Robust 4-piston brakes provide plenty of stopping power, and Race Face AR 30 wheels and Maxxis tyres will stand up to the toughest trails.
For information on the availability of different sizes, please call us on 508 3309.
NB! Velomarket also offers the possibility of installments starting from 9 € / month.
- Frame material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Kahvel: Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Grip Damper 150mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Frame size:
M (15″): suitable for riders between 168 and 178 cm tall.
L (16.5″): suitable for riders between 175 and 183 cm tall.
XL (17.5″): suitable for riders between 180 and 196 cm tall.
- Pöiad: Race Face AR 30
- Cranks Race Face Aeffect R
- Gearshift: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano Deore. F: Shimano RT64 203mm (centrelock), R: Shimano RT64 180mm (centrelock)
- Front tyre: Maxxis Assegai EXO TR 3C 29×2.5″ WT
- Trailer tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR 3C 29×2.4″ WT
The bicycle has attachment points for drill boards, water bottle holders and other equipment. All the accessories you need can be added to your order either online or on the spot.
Detailed product information on the official Kona website.
Warranty: 2 years!
NB! The exact color of the bicycle parts (eg saddle, tires, handles) may vary depending on the batch!