The Kona Process 134 29 is a great bike for those who want to try a full suspension mountain bike. It’s affordable and capable of driving on all terrains. Shimano Deore’s new 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes ensure a smooth ride. RockShox Recon RL and Deluxe Select shocks give you control on hard rides, and a Maxxis Dissector 2.4″ WT rear tyre keeps you on track in all weathers.
NB! Velomarket also offers the possibility of installments starting from 9 € / month.
- Frame material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 134mm Travel
M (16,1″) – suitable for riders between 168 and 178 cm tall.
L (17.7″) – suitable for riders between 175 and 183 cm tall.
XL (19.1″) – suitable for riders between 180 and 196 cm tall.
- Pöiad: WTB KOM Trail i30 TCS
- Cranks: SRAM NX Eagle DUB
- Gearshift: SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RS 200 mm front and 180 mm rear calipers.
- Front tyre: Maxxis Assegai EXO TR 3C 29×2.5″ WT
- Tagurehv: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR 3C 29×2.4″ WT
The bicycle has attachment points for drill boards, water bottle holders and other equipment. All the accessories you need can be added to your order either online or on the spot.
For more information about the bike, visit the official Kona website.
Warranty: 2 years!
NB! The exact color of the bicycle parts (eg saddle, tires, handles) may vary depending on the batch!