Nutcase helmets have been leaders in safety and comfort for the past 3 years. Upgraded for 2020, incorporating the MIPS safety feature and an EPS protective foam tailored for toddlers, designed to dissipate any force and protect their head! The updated design ensures maximum comfort and fit, while focusing on support and support for their small neck and head. With the new Fidlock magnetic lock system, the fasteners do not pinch and are easy to use for children!
Size: XS (48-52 cm)
NB! All Nutcase helmets also come with an easily removable beak in a matching colour to protect your eyes from sunlight and rain – and, let’s face it! – also looks good.
- MIPS is the low-friction layer between your child’s head and the helmet. The lining slides 5-15 mm in each direction on impact, reducing the shock.
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell designed with the strength of the child’s neck in mind.
- Innovative Fidlock® snap-and-go magnetic locking system – the clasp won’t pinch or rub.
- 11 ventilation openings – 15% more ventilation than conventional helmets – to prevent sweating and overheating.
- The heat-resistant, 3-piece cushioning set and GROW Flex Fit System secure the helmet to the head both horizontally and vertically for a personalised fit and comfort.
- Designed, tested and CPSC-certified for children aged 1 year and older.
The helmet complies with CE – CPSC – AS standards.