The versatile Giant Contend SL Disc 1 – comfortable and fast, it can handle all kinds of roads. The D-Fuse 14 mm seat post dampens road bumps and the Giant Wheelsystem allows the use of full tyres (up to 32 mm). Robust disc brakes take off in all road and weather conditions.
Made by Giant, the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer.
NB! Velomarket also offers the possibility of installments starting from 9 € / month.
- Frame material: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc
- Frame size:
M/L (20.3″ 51.5 cm): suitable for riders between 177 and 187 cm tall.
- Kahvel: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Bike: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Gearshift: front -Shimano 105, rear -Shimano105 GS
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic, Giant MPH 160 mm front rotor, 140 mm rear rotor
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 2, tubeless, 700x28c (30mm)
Detailed product information on the Giant website
The bicycle has attachment points for drill boards, water bottle holders and other equipment. All the accessories you need can be added to your order either online or on the spot.
Warranty: 2 years!
NB! The exact color of the bicycle parts (eg saddle, tires, handles) may vary depending on the batch!
Founded in 1972, Giant is the world’s leading manufacturer of quality bicycles and bicycle accessories. Giant introduced lighter and stronger aluminium bicycle frames, and introduced carbon fibre frames to wider use. The development of equipment is a constant collaboration with top cycling athletes.