The SKS SPEEDROCKER shock-resistant plastic drillboards are specially designed for gravel, cyclocross and road cyclists. The front fork is in two parts, which are attached to the wheel fork by straps. The length of the backboard is adjustable, with a total length of 950 mm.
The installation of drilling boards is very easy. The drill boards are attached to the wheel frame using the rubber straps and clevis pins supplied, so they can be mounted on different wheels.
- Suitable for wheels with chain brakes.
- Material: durable, impact-resistant plastic.
- Weight: 408 g.
- Wheel size: 27.5″ (650b), 28″.
- Tyre width: 23-42 mm.
- Length of the front panel: 500+210 mm.
- Total length of the rear platform: 950 mm.
Manufacturer: SKS (Germany)