Climb up steep hills with playful ease. Cruise along forest tracks and descents at a steady, lightning-fast pace. This hard-tail off-road bike with aluminium 29″ tyres brings progressive trail geometry and a comfortable shock absorber and dropper saddle to give you the perfect conditions for riding on forest trails and hillsides.
Manufacturer: the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer Giant.
NB! Velomarket also offers the possibility of installments starting from 9 € / month.
- Frame material: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium
- Tubes: Giant AM 29, tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Frame size:
L (18″, 46.5 cm): fits riders from 175 to 190 cm tall.
- Fork: Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, 44mm offset, Boost 15×110.
- Hand wheel: Praxis Cadet M24, 30t. 17 0mm
- Gear shift: Shimano Deore M-5120
- Brakes: Tektro HDM 275 hydraulic, Tektro rotors 180 mm
- Sadulapost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post L: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29×2.5 WT, EXO/TR
- Tagarehv: Maxxis Aggressor, 29×2.5 WT, foldable, EXO/T
Detailed product information on the Giant website
The bicycle has attachment points for drill boards, water bottle holders and other equipment. All the accessories you need can be added to your order either online or on the spot.
Warranty: 2 years!
NB! The exact color of the bicycle parts (eg saddle, tires, handles) may vary depending on the batch!
Founded in 1972, Giant is the world’s leading manufacturer of quality bicycles and bicycle accessories. Giant introduced lighter and stronger aluminium bicycle frames, and introduced carbon fibre frames to wider use. The development of equipment is a constant collaboration with top cycling athletes.