Nutcasehelmets have been leaders in safety and comfort for the past 5 years. Nutcase uses the technologically advanced MIPS system, one of the safest helmets available today. Their motto has been simple – to create helmets that are as technically safe as possible, and that people want to use even when wearing a helmet is not compulsory. In short, the Nutcase motto is to make something very useful, but also very beautiful.
NB! All Nutcase helmets also come with an easily removable beak in a matching colour to protect your eyes from sunlight and rain – and let’s be honest! – also looks good.
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell – durable and impact-resistant one-piece moulded ABS content
- MIPS – a low friction mobile layer located between the ABS and the head. The MIPS layer slides 5-15 mm in each direction on impact, reducing the impact of the shock. This technology is also used in newer cars to absorb the impact of shocks.
- Innovative Fidlock® snap-and-go magnetic locking system – the clasp won’t pinch or rub.
- 11 ventilation openings – 15% more ventilation than conventional helmets – to prevent sweating and overheating.
- 360-degree reflectors improve the visibility of the rider in traffic.
- The heat-resistant, 3-piece cushioning set and GROW Flex Fit System secure the helmet to the head both horizontally and vertically for a personalised fit and comfort.
Size: M (56-60 cm)
The helmet complies with CE – CPSC – AS standards.